If remote desktop sessions exceeded means, how will you connect into windows server?
Unable to login into windows server due to RDP sessions limit exceeded.
- Log into a server on the domain and open a windows command prompt
- To view current connections on a server and type the following
- qwinsta /server:<server name or ip address>
- When the results are displayed pick an ID value that has a state of “Disc” (Disconnected)
- To kill a session pick the ID with the state of “Disc” and type the following
- rwinsta <ID Value> /server:<server name or ip address>
qwinsta = Query WINdows STAtion
rwinsta = Reset WINdows STAtion
Hope you can connect now.